Scotland is a popular destination and we welcome guests from all over the world. The Highlands of Scotland has much to offer and early indications are that 2018 will as busy as ever. In fact The Rough Guide declared Scotland to be the most beautiful country in the world in 2017 – https://www.roughguides.com/gallery/most-beautiful-country-in-the-world/
The Highlands is still one of the most sparsely populated areas in Western Europe, but it does mean that in the height of summer, it can be extremely difficult to find accommodation, so book early to avoid disappointment. Come and experience a unique castle stay in one of our romantic turrets for bed and breakfast or why not think about holding a special event or group holiday at Leslie Castle.
There is plenty to do so hopefully the following events and attractions will whet your appetite.
- Perhaps you need to take a well-earned rest following a sporting event or local hill walk?
- Retire to your own Castle bedroom after a day out celebrating Whisky, Scotland’s most famous export.
- Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival
- 3 – 7 May 2018 Elgin, Moray, IV30 9AW
- Held annually during the first long weekend in May, Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival invites visitors to celebrate…
- Why not spend a weekend visiting the many National Trust historic properties North East Scotland has to offer and then spend the night in a B listed medieval castle?
- Craigievar Castle (NTS)
- Alford, Aberdeenshire, AB33 8JF
- This fairytale-like castle is one of the most perfect tower houses of its period in Scotland.